Bing Search operated by Microsoft is one of the popular search engines after Google. Bing was previously called MSN Search, Windows Live Search and later Live Search.
You can submit your website’s link to the Bing Search Engine by submitting the URLs in the Bing Webmaster Tools.
How to Submit URLs to Bing
- Go to Bing Webmaster Dashboard.
- Now navigate to “Configure my Site”
- Click on “Submit URLs”
Daily URL Submission Quota
The daily quota per site is determined based on the site verified age in the Bing Webmaster tool, site impressions and other signals about the site available to Bing. Currently, the limits based on-site verified age are-
- Site verified age >=1 day = 10 URLs per day
- Site verified age >=7 day = 250 URLs per day
- Site verified age >=30 day = 1000 URLs per day
- Site verified age >=180 day = 10000 URLs per day